Walk In Pregnancy Testing in Detroit, MI
UCG (Free) Urine:
This test will detect pregnancy at 6 weeks. This means you should be at least 2 weeks late for your period. This test is about 87% accurate and should be done between 6 and 15 weeks to get an accurate result.
EPT ($10) Urine:
This test will detect pregnancy at 7 to 10 days past conception. This means you should be expecting a period but do not have to be late for it. This test is 99% accurate.
If Your Pregnancy Test Is Negative:
- You may NOT be pregnant.
- You are too early or late in your pregnancy for this test to show an accurate result.
- You may have had an early miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy.
- This may be a false negative or false reading. Something in the urine or container may have interfered with an accurate reading.
If Your Pregnancy Test Is Positive:
- You MAY be pregnant.
- This may be an ectopic pregnancy (the pregnancy is in the fallopian tube, not the uterus). This condition is dangerous and requires immediate hospitalization.
- The test may be a false positive or a false reading. Something in the urine or container may have interfered with an accurate reading.