Walk In Pregnancy Testing in Southfield, MI
Serving the Southfield Area
FREE UCG urine pregnancy test:
This test will detect pregnancy at 6 weeks. This means you should be at least 2 weeks late for your period. This test is about 87% accurate and should be done between 6 and 15 weeks to get an accurate result.
$10 EPT urine pregnancy test:
This test will detect pregnancy at 7 to 10 days past conception. This means you should be expecting a period but do not have to be late for it. This test is 99% accurate.
- You may NOT be pregnant.
- You are too early or late in your pregnancy for this test to show an accurate result.
- You may have had an early miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy.
- This may be a false negative or false reading. Something in the urine or container may have interfered with an accurate reading.
- You MAY be pregnant.
- This may be an ectopic pregnancy (the pregnancy is in the fallopian tube, not the uterus). This condition is dangerous and requires immediate hospitalization.
- The test may be a false positive or a false reading. Something in the urine or container may have interfered with an accurate reading.
Walk in Ultrasound
This service only determines gestational size for patients looking to terminate their pregnancy. The ultrasound will not detect any fetal abnormalities, ectopic pregnancies, or sex of the fetus.
Referrals to an OBGYN can be provided over the phone if you are planning to continue your pregnancy.